Hmm … time to spill some secrets with today’s Blog Everyday in July! Since it’s day 8, I’ll give you 8 secrets.
8 Things I Do When I’m Alone
1) Most obviously if you’re my neighbors, I do not wear pants. If I’m already wearing a dress, then no big deal, but if for SOME reason I sucked my gut into pants that day, they’re most definitely off within minutes of walking in the door. I’m sure my cat loves it.
3) Browse dating websites and laugh out loud at some of the things people say. I mean, REALLY. Does that work on people?
5) Sit on my couch and pull my coffee table up right next to my couch. Ain’t nobody got time to reach a foot to get something off the table.
6) Watch trashy television. Especially if it’s a Friday. You’ll probably find me crying to SYTTD. Don’t judge me – I want to be a wedding planner! (That’s what I keep telling myself, at least.)
7) Watching my daily YouTube subscriptions and wishing I could be one of them. I’m seriously contemplating trying it out.
8) Take selfies. Ha.