25 Things You Don’t Know About Me
1) I’m happiest when … I’m at Chipotle.
2) … Especially if it ... is a Chipotle in Ireland (<— do they even have those there?!) or California where I’m playing with a puppy, smelling a B&BW candle and on my way to get froyo.
3) I’ve always wanted to … go to Ireland AND I WILL.
4) My family and I … are a bunch of nuts. No, really. My last name means “of the oaks” so my entire dad’s side of the family has a bunch of acorn decor. Ha. #randombitsofjessieknowledgenuggets
5) I was a terrible ... basketball player in middle school. Seriously, I hated it and it showed. Plus, who wants to remember plays when there are BOYS WATCHING. (I
am was boy-crazy.)
6) My first job was … at McDonalds where I worked for three years in high school and the first year of college. I actually loved it because I got to work with all of my friends. Plus, it was either there or the Piggly Wiggly. #smalltownprobs
7) I could probably ... live the rest of my life just eating chips and salsa if it didn’t affect (I probably used the wrong a/effect there) my weight.
8) I stole ... a deck of cards when I was younger for my friend for Christmas and got in a TON of trouble for it. Never stole again.
9) I was born the same day as … Christian Bale and Wilder Valderrama.
10) My all-time favorite film is ... any of the Harry Potters.
11) I do a pretty mean …
bowl of chips and salsa Taco Soup or Chili if I’m feeling up to it. Honestly, I’m actually a really good cook, I’m just too lazy to cook just for myself. #singlegirlprobs (I’ve been using way too many hashtags in this post – I apologize.)
12) I’m still mad … Aaron Rodgers is dating Olivia Munn. Cheating bas****… 😉
13) I met my
husband boyfriend … HAHAHA What is a boyfriend/husband?! 😉 Haven’t met him yet, but I’d love to sometime soon.
14) I always knew I wanted … to go to college and get out of my hometown.
15) I’m not afraid to ... speak my mind, even when I should probably shut my mouth.
16) I make the best … excuses to not go to the gym. 😉
17) I have almost no … money. Let’s be honest.
18) I always cry when … I watch those military homecoming videos with dogs!
19) I’m now ... sitting on my couch trying to decide if I should start a YouTube channel. (I’ve been contemplating this for awhile now, I should just do it.)
20) I spent ... the early afternoon taking a two-hour walk because
I’m insane I was bored. Here’s a picture to prove it.
21) I wish … I was able to pay off some of my debt and save some money to get to Ireland ASAP.
22) At 5, I was deeply in love with … MC Hammer, Ariel from the little mermaid and pretty much anything girly. (Not much has changed…)
23) I believe if … you set your mind to something, you can make anything happen. (I need to take my own advice
24) I can’t stand … rude people, especially if you work in customer service. Come on, now. Just be NICE and SMILE. It’ll make you feel better, I promise.
25) Whenever … The Bachelor/Bachelorette is on, I’ll watch it … even though it hurts my soul.
Your turn! Answer one or all of the following:
1) It makes me smile when …
2) I want to throw up when …
3) My favorite color is …