A Day in the Life

Sometimes I wonder what I do all day, so I thought maybe you wondered, too. My days are so different, but it was fun to put this together.

P.S. I apologize for the lack of pictures, but all I have is a selfie in my phone and I didn’t think that made sense for this post. Ha. Anyways, without further adieu …

6:45 a.m.: Alarm goes off and I am NOT happy about it. Why is it raining?! What the heck Wisconsin?? (Then again, it’s not snow … so that’s a positive.)

7 – 7:35 a.m.: Get ready. Change my outfit three times because the only close-toed shoes I have are boots and sandals, but it’s raining yet still warm out. Life is HARD. 😉

7:55 a.m.: Arrive at the beautiful college for work. My mood quickly brightens even though it’s gloomy out. I love this place. #mushy

8 – 10 a.m.: Drink my spark and heat up a quest bar for breakfast. Chat with co-workers, reply to emails and unpack bags from events.


10 a.m.: Wednesdays from 10-11 on campus is Sacred Hour, so I take a little break to reflect. I also realize that I somehow messed up my blog homepage, so I reach out to the majorly talented Laura at Dotted Design who designed my blog. About 15 seconds later I figured out how to fix it myself. *facepalm*

10:15 a.m. – Noon: Work, Work, Work. My morning went by super slow, even though I had plenty to do. I blame the weather. I always blame the weather.

12 – 1: Went home for lunch and made myself a turkey wrap with green beans on the side. I’m out of any good sandwich materials, so it was literally turkey, wrap, salsa – not super good. Watched some YouTube videos and came on back to work.

1 – 4:35 p.m.: More work, material inventory for our big events this weekend and meetings.

4:45 – 515 p.m.: Drove to the gym, only to find out that I didn’t have tennis shoes and I was NOT working out in heels so I drove home.

5:15 – 6 p.m.: Cleaned my apartment as quickly as possible before my family showed up. I realize it’s no longer warm out so my dress and heels is not a good idea to wear outside, but I’m too lazy to change.

6 – 8 p.m.: Birthday dinner for my dad at Graystone Ale House in De Pere. I had a fajita salad and it was pretty good. No picture – too hungry. 🙂

8 – 9:30 p.m.: Went BACK to the gym (this time with my shoes …) and worked out.

9:30 – 11 p.m.: Watched more YouTube subscriptions, wrote up this blog and got ready for bed! Past my bedtime tonight, but I did workout way later than normal.

What is the best part about your day?