I’m running a little behind on my posts this week! I haven’t been feeling the greatest and this week seems to be busy with work, so I’ve missed a couple of posts. But I always have random (useless) thoughts, so here’s to another Thinking Out Loud.
1) I ate my weight in sushi on Tuesday night and while I wasn’t sorry about it at the time (OMGSOGOOD), I felt awful the next day. Usually I get pretty healthy sushi, but I tried two rolls that were recommended and there was so much cream on them, I could’ve swam in it. Seeings as I’m basically lactose intolerant (I just like to pretend that I’m not), I felt awful the next day and ended up taking a half-day from work because I was so sick. Not cool. But it tasted good at the time?
2) Besides the one day of gorging on sushi, I’ve actually been doing pretty well on my diet. It’s amazing what happens when I don’t force myself to eat based on calories or weight watchers points … I actually don’t binge eat and eat a lot better. Crazy, huh? So this last week I lost almost two pounds (YAY) and I’m feeling pretty slim today, too. So slim, in fact, that none of my clothes fit. Good problem to have, but since I don’t have much clothes as it is because I’m frugal (AKA cheap), I’m running out of options.
Don’t mind the mess in my room – I spent all morning trying on about 15 different outfits. None of my skirts fit besides my new one (I showed it in a post last week), but my new one only works with certain styles of shirts and I don’t have any. If anyone has too many clothing items out there and would like to donate them to me, I would forever be grateful. My $7 ripping Target t-shirts and too big pants aren’t working so hot anymore.
3) I whined about my student loans the other day (another reason I feel bad buying myself clothing that fits) and trying to save up for Ireland is harddddd work, but I know I’ll get through it. Because of that, I decided that since I buy 9,000 AdvoCare products and truly love their Spark, I’d sign up to be a distributor. So, this will probably be my only plug on this here little blog, but if you’re interested, I made a page for it.
4) Speaking of Ireland, I narrowed down the areas I want to go! Meaning, I am only going to half the country instead of all of it. Dublin, Cashel, Kilkenny, Cork, Killarney, Dingle, Galway, here I come! (Ohhhh, man I hope I can make it to all of those places).
5) I can’t waittttt until the “Age of Ultron” comes out. Love me some Avengers!
That’s all I’ve got for today! Hope you’re all having a wonderful week so far. 🙂
Are there any movies coming out soon that you can’t wait to see?
Tell me some random thoughts you’re having!