Random Day in Pictures

Tuesday! I made it to TUESDAY!

First of all, thank you everyone for the sweet comments I got on the blog, Instagram and text. I appreciate all the love. πŸ™‚ After a much needed nine hours of sleep last night, I’m right back in my normal healthy positive mindset and read to take on this week!

Yesterday started out with me working at the gym, half asleep. Thankfully members at that gym are super sweet and talkative, so my 3.5 hour shift flew by. Here’s photo evidence of that that you already saw yesterday.

Fake Smile

My day started out a little cranky, I’ll be honest. The girl that came in to relieve me at the gym was late, so that sent me into a panic to get dressed as fast as possible and get to the college. Once I got here, I was bombarded with emails and questions about my weekend (which just got me all riled up) and my anxiety set in again. So I took a slight break and found this on Facebook which just put a smile on my face.


Finally it was lunch time so I headed home to eat lunch (aka 10 cookies) and then headed over to Dunkin Donuts for some happy juice.

Dunkin Donuts

After lunch and taking down that coffee, I headed over to our new science building on campus for the opening ceremony! Such a beautiful building – I’m so happy it’s finished.

After the ceremony, Michelle texted me a picture from Hawaii and I got INSANELY jealous because I don’t think there’s anywhere I would’ve rather been than on that beach with my best friend, forgetting about all the things making me anxious.


I mean, REALLY?!

I then spent the rest of the afternoon doing very important things …


I promise I did actually get some work done yesterday. πŸ˜‰

After work I went home, ate more cookies, ate dinner and headed back out to run some errands.Β Managed to spend way too much money at Target (AGAIN) and then went to the gym for a little bit. Meaning I did about 20 minutes of leg workouts before I realized that my body was just way too tired and I needed to go to bed.

Once home, I took a shower, ate more damn cookies, texted back and forth with some of my favorite people and hung out with my sister. I don’t remember much after 9:45 p.m., so I’m guessing that’s when I passed out.

And that is my random day. I’m just happy I made it through with a smile on my face. Gosh, Mondays can be so hard!

How was your Monday? Anyone have any fun Memorial Day weekend plans this upcoming weekend?


  1. Katie says:

    I had every intention of running yesterday afternoon, but there was rain, and I worked late, then I said I’d run this morning, but I was just lazy. And I thought I’d run at noon, but its 11:45 and NOPE! Body is resting today.
    Katie recently posted…NYC Recap: Eat, Walk, Sing.My Profile

Comments are closed.