One of my favoritest (it’s a word, shut up) bloggers is hosting a link-up so you best believe I’m jumping on that train today. Plus, Helene always thinks of the best prompts to get me thinking. I decided to dig deep and try to think of some things that you may not know about me (which is hard to believe since I’m way to open of a book sometimes), so here we go!
– I can be kind of vain sometimes. I’m all about a good selfie, wearing something that makes me feel pretty and spending way too much time on my hair. I used to be insanely self conscious (and still can be) so I guess I will never be truly vain, but I’m not ashamed that I like the way that I look.
– I overeat – a LOT. Usually when I’m bored or lonely sitting at home by myself which unfortunately has been a lot lately. It’s one of the biggest reasons I struggle with losing weight because I’ll go on crazy binge fests more than I should.
– I will do *pretty* much anything to make someone laugh. I want everyone around me (that I care about) to be happy and laughing.
– On the other hand, I can be downright unapproachable. Sometimes I don’t mean to be this way (resting bitch face, maybe?) and other times I do. Especially when it comes to guys. I actually had a friend yell at me once because I was so rude to a guy at a bar one time. He asked me if he could have my number and I said “No” and he was like, “Okay, do you wanna dance?” and I said, “No.” and ignored him. In my mind, I wasn’t interested in him the way he was interested in me, so I just made that very clear. Apparently that came off as bitchy … understandably. I guess for me, I have been led on so many times by guys that if I’m not interested in someone, I make it known. <– Another big reason I’m single, I’m sure.
– I SUCK at remembering sayings and quotes. I always say something wrong. My friend Saige used to poke fun at me about that all the time, so whenever I say a saying correctly, I think (or say), “I think I said that right!! Was that right? Did I say it right?!”
– I’m a crier. I cry when I’m really happy, really sad, at weddings, during movies, during shows, listening to songs, if someone is mean to me, if someone I care about is hurting, if I’m pissed off, if I’m super passionate about something, etc. Cry, cry, cry.
– Speaking of crying, I’m one of those people that wears every emotion I’ve ever had on my sleeve … and my face. Unfortunately I’m not a good liar because you can read it all across my face. If something annoys me, you’ll know. If I think you’re hot, you’ll know. If you embarrass me, you’ll know
because my whole body will turn tomato red.
– I have a soda problem. It’s a problem. I honestly crave mountain dew more than I crave water sometimes. I know how bad it is for me, I know it makes me feel like poop and I know it makes me crave more sugar and junk but I just. can’t. stop.
– I actually don’t like drinking alcohol. It doesn’t TASTE good! I know WHAT? Jessie, you live in the drunk state.
I order the fruitiest drinks when I’m out so that I can pretend there’s no alcohol in it. Probably how I get drunk so fast. But beer? Nah. Shots? No, thanks. I’ll have a bloody mary, please. Light vodka. Mostly I just want all the appetizers on top. 😉
– I have commitment issues, but not in what you might think. Not guys … I want a committed relationship REAL bad. I have commitment issues with “what I want to do with the rest of my life” and “where I want to live” and things like that. I’m already getting antsy and I haven’t even been living where I am for a year yet. This is why I move … a lot!
That’s it for me today! I could keep going, but I’ll shut up now. Linking up with both Amanda and Helene today! It’s a link-up party. 🙂