Another Workout Wednesday

I mentioned last week that I was going to try to get back into tracking my fitness! I think it’s a great way to keep accountable (for myself), but also a fun way to show you guys what I do to try to stay healthy. Or maybe you feel like this …

funny-workout-routines

Workin’ on my fitness

Wednesday: 45-minute cycle class @ 6 a.m.; 30-minute “leisurely” walk at 10 a.m. for sacred hour
Thursday: 1-hour 360 Group Fitness Class (basically a personal training class with four other girls from my work!)
Friday: 1-hour Biker Chicks cycling class
Saturday: 40-minute legs workout; 1-hour walk
Sunday: N/A (worked all day)
Monday: 30-minute arms/shoulders
Tuesday: 1-hour cycling class

All the foods

Again, food for me was a challenge. I tend to overeat, especially when I’m bored or alone (and I was both for a LOT of the days). I’m talkin’ Taco Bell, Qdoba, McDonalds (eew) – just crap. AND I counted up how much I’ve spent on food and drinks in the past month. Almost $400! WHAT?! No thank you. I could’ve spent that staying in a castle in Ireland. Idiot = Jessie. I actually just started the AdvoCare 10-Day Cleanse yesterday (woo!) so I’m hoping that’ll help with a reset! One thing is for sure – I started that challenge yesterday morning and I’ve been in SUCH a good mood the past day (and today). I’m all about that cleanse life. (;

Good Mood Day

Starting Weight: 137.2
Current Weight: 137.0 (-.2)

What is your favorite way to stay healthy?
How have you cut out “going out to eat”? I feel like summer is such a hard time with me because I want to sit on patios whenever possible, but it’s expensive!

1. Jamie says:

I’m so poor at the moment, I don’t have the option to not cut out eating out. I’ve been trying to pack my lunches each day – it’s so much cheaper and was healthier! I’ve been on a big smoothie kick lately which has helped me get in more greens and decrease the bloat I’ve been having. Good luck on your cleanse! Are you able to eat at all or is it just liquid?
    Jamie recently posted…WIAW – DiayaMy Profile

Thanks, Jamie! It’s not a crazy cleanse. You can still eat – I could never do a liquid cleanse!! It’s basically just cutting out processed foods, sugar and bad carbs (can still eat good ones) for 10-days. Nothing too bad – just enough to kick my butt back into gear. And I agree with you on the eating out. I definitely can’t afford it either and my credit card took a hit, which is me being an idiot. Definitely not something I can continue!

• Katie says:

I’m broke too! Hooray I’m not the only one! I like to schedule a walk with friends, and then grab a beer. So instead of meeting for apps, drinks and spending $30 in the blink of an hour….I can at least get a little movement in, and just a $5 beer.
      Katie recently posted…Out of Office & June 2015 RecapMy Profile

2. Jordyn says:

It sounds like you do some great workouts. I’m trying to get back on track with working out right now-I am an active person but I want to set workout goals for myself (they keep me motivated)!
    Jordyn recently posted…July GoalsMy Profile

Workout goals are super motivational! I’ve been loving working out lately, so I’m hoping that sticks around for awhile. 🙂

That’s awesome that you stayed active every day! As for food, I’ve just gotten into the habit of always making my lunch to bring to work & telling myself that I HAVE to eat it (and can’t go grab a burrito instead!). And making coffee rather than always getting it from somewhere. Although I haven’t given up my weekend iced coffees from McDonalds :/ They are just so good.

I’ve never tried an iced coffee from McDonalds for that reason – I don’t want to know if I like them haha! Thankfully (or sadly) DD got rid of my favorite flavored coffee, so that’s helped me stay away. For me, I like to get off-campus for lunch and my apartment is only 7 minutes away so I usually go there … but that also means that I’m easily persuaded into lunch plans! Luckily I started thinking about Ireland money recently and I need to back off on the lunches out!