Oh. My. Gosh.
I set my alarm to this song …
And while it’s a great song, if this baby comes blasting out of your phone at 5:15 a.m., you’re probably going to have a slight heart attack.
After struggling to get free from my tangle of blankets (how does that happen?!) I was able to run across the room and turn off my phone. I think I got more of a workout in in that 10-seconds than I did in the entire spin class I did this morning. ANYWAYS, favorites.
1) The AdvoCare cleanse is done. I’ll be honest – I wasn’t as strict this time and it showed. While my face cleared up and I feel better, I know I could’ve done a lot more. Sassy Jessie! And I’m going into a very indulgent weekend, so we’ll see how I feel on Monday! I did lose 3 lbs and 4 inches, though! Better than nothing, I suppose.
2) Snapchat. It’s seriously my favorite app right now (besides Instagram, of course). Follow me! JustJessie 23
3) The lady in the Dunkin Donuts drive-thru today that told me, “GURRRRRRL, I love your curls! How do you do that?!” Thanks for the vote of confidence this morning and not noticing the caked on under-eye makeup I have on to make me look slightly awake.
4) Speaking of Dunkin Donuts …
5) Summer flex time … HALF DAY TODAY!
6) Leggings. I’ve been lovin’ them lately (well always, but more lately).
7) I’m starting to get baby muscles – HOORAY!!! Granted my butt and legs don’t look any different, but my arms do!
And now I’m off to get ready for my review, try not to fall asleep and make the day move faster! It’s going to be a fun weekend – recap on Monday! (:
Linking up with Heather.
What are some of your favorites?