It’s Friday – woooohoooo!

Happy Friday, peeps! I hope your week went by quickly and you’re ready for the weekend. I have this whole weekend off, which is a nice change compared to my 16-hour working weekend last week. I’m off to sushi tonight with one of my girl friends and then have NO plans besides gym time this weekend and a Skype call with my sister from another mister, Michelle.

My first favorite is this thing I saw on Facebook today.

11703376_915196981341_1836234861627061891_n

My next favorite is my new YouTube channel – can I do that? #shamelessselfpromotion

My next favorite has been my hair. Of course I made an appointment weeks ago for a cut (TRIM) and color for this next week, so now it’s been being spectacular and making me not want to touch it. I’m pretty lucky – I only have to wash my hair maybe twice a week and my curls stick for quite awhile unless I do a hard workout. I haven’t been straightening it lately just because it’ll last for about 2.5 seconds in this humidity.

IMG_7339

I have been in and out of work this week with some sort of allergy/flu/bodily malfunction type thing, so today my favorite is that I woke up feeling great (just a little tired).

And finally, my last favorite is chocolate PB2. YUM. I made some Kodiak pancakes and put that stuff on them this morning. And yesterday I made a chocolate chip/PB2/banana quesadilla. YES.

IMG_7346

Only working a half day today and my workout is already done – woohoo! Nap time soon for meeeeeee. 😉

What are your favorites this week?

Linking up with Heather.

1. Anastasia says:

I have to wash my hair every other day or I look like a grease ball :p Your hair looks great! Humidity here in Tennessee is insane so I don’t even bother styling most days. And I hope you feel better soon.
    Anastasia recently posted…Friday FavoritesMy Profile

Thanks, lady! My coworker is like that with her hair, too. My hair is just super coarse so it tends to work out for me. 🙂

I watched that whole Target haul and I am NOT a video watcher (as in, I always skip every single one of them). I’m from Wisconsin and heard nothing weird about how you said bagel. I also pronounce Gala the other way (gah).. I’ve heard others say it that way. No clue if that’s what it really is. It’s interesting to see what other people buy. I try to buy stuff without any ingredients that I don’t know what they are, so my grocery hauls look way different! And I would never switch real maple syrup for fake stuff. Never. That just seems nuts! I always want to buy the little baby maple syrups at Target and just take them with me when I go out for breakfast. I hope you have a good weekend! This is one of my only weekends in like, 2.5 months where I’m not working and I’m not out of town, so I’m SO excited to stay at home for a relaxing weekend!!
    Liz recently posted…BodyPump and ER vs Floor NursesMy Profile

I need to be like you and eat stuff with “real” ingredients. I get too caught up in calories and “losing weight” which is dumb. Thanks for watching my video!! 🙂 And YAY another Wisco gal! Hope you have a wonderful weekend off!

I wish I could post that e-card as my email message at work! That’s exactly how I feel most days! I’m so jealous you can get away with washing your hair two days a week! I get weird bumps from my ponytail + I just feel kind of scuzzy if my hair doesn’t feel clean, haha. Have a great weekend off from work!
    Megan recently posted…friday randoms.My Profile

I’m with you! Luckily it takes a LOT for my hair to feel dirty. But if I’ve done a LOT of sweating or something and my hair feels weird, I’ll at least rinse it. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!