There are two places in this world that I will drive out of my way to get something from – Chipotle and Trader Joe’s.
P.S. if anyone is looking for a last minute birthday gift for me, I want that shirt ^^.
Thankfully Green Bay has a Chipotle (albeit a verrrrrrrrry slow one), but there isn’t a TJs anywhere near so whenever I make a trip to Milwaukee, it involves a mandatory stop!
Seriously, though. How is that $78 worth of food?! I think their prices went up 🙁
These are the things I buy ALL THE TIME.
- Arrabiata spaghetti sauce
- (2) 99% Lean Ground Turkey ($4.99 compared to $6-7 here at Target or the grocery store)
- (2) Chicken Tikka Masala frozen dinners
- Masala Simmer Sauce (to make my own when the dinners are gone)
- Broccoli Florets
- Pizza Burgers
- California Veggie Burgers
- Mixed bag of veggies
- Jasmine Rice
- Almond Milk
- Peanut Butter
- (3) Quest Bars
- Sundried Tomato Chicken Sausage
- Chocolate Raisins (for my sister – they’ve been staring at me on my counter – she needs to come pick them up!)
- Frozen Artichoke Hearts
- Reduced Guilt Stuffed Shells (not that good – wouldn’t recommend)
- Cookie & Cocoa Swirl Cookie Butter (OMGTHISISTHEBESTTHINGEVER)
What are some of your go-to items at Trader Joe’s? (or any grocery store)
Why am I the last person on earth to try this cookie butter stuff?!