Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

Good morning! And Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I’ve never been one to celebrate the holiday (honestly, I feel like people just use it as an excuse to get wasted while wearing a shamrock headband <— no judgement if that’s what you do!!), but after finally making it over to the Irish country that captured my heart last September, I figured I could use today to do a little reminiscing.

I already wrote multiple in-depth posts on my trip (and how I won it!) which I’ll link below in case you’re curious, but I highly recommend anyone and everyone visiting the island at some point in your life. The people are wonderful, the food is AMAZING and you have never seen true green until you step foot in Ireland. I miss it every day and wish that I could go back. Maybe I’ll move there! Especially if Trump wins this election.

Winning the trip!

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9-10

I hope you enjoy your St. Patrick’s Day! I’ve worked out in my Ireland apparel, am sporting a green scarf and will be re-reading my posts while working at the tennis courts tonight. <3 Linking up with Amanda.

Ireland

1. Amy says:

I love that you won that trip to Ireland:) I’m also in agreement re; if Trump were to win……omg, no no no it will not be good……so, anyway, Happy Thursday:)

2. Jordyn says:

I’ve never done anything to celebrate St. Patrick’s day except wear green or when I was little my Mom would make me shamrock milkshakes. I definitely think reminiscing on your amazing vacation is a proper way to recognize the holiday!
    Jordyn recently posted…St.Patrick’s Day Coffee DateMy Profile

Shamrock milkshakes are pretttttty awesome. πŸ™‚ According to the news this morning, this is one of the highest nights of drunk driving … which is interesting, because I would say like NO one from Wisconsin is Irish so I think they just use it as an excuse. πŸ˜‰ Hopefully my drive home from work tonight at 10 p.m. won’t encounter any of these drunkards!

3. Chloe says:

Hey Jessie! In my country, we don’t celebrate St. Patrick’s Day (I even didn’t know it was today :P) but it must be amazing πŸ™‚ Love the photos you take!
    xoxo

I still think it’s awesome that you WON A TRIP TO IRELAND! (sorry, I’m not yelling at you, I’m just excited!). I loved your recaps too & it makes me really want to visit someday. I don’t think I’ve ever celebrated St Patrick’s Day! It seems like I’ve always had to work the night of or the day before so it was never really worth it, hah. I saw a lot of people day drinking today though while I was out on my break at work & I was kind of jealous… haha.
    Megan recently posted…birthday weekend recapMy Profile

Haha! I know, it’s still crazy to me. Let’s visit together! πŸ™‚ And I wouldn’t have minded day drinking yesterday. Or just napping – not at work. πŸ™‚