Random Faves Friday

Do you know that in a week from today it will be July? What? That’s totally mind-blowing me this morning. Granted, it’s 5:51 a.m. and I’ve been sitting at the gym front desk working since 4:45, so I’m pretty sure anything would blow my mind right now. In fact, I don’t even think my brain is currently in my head.

I honestly just stared at this screen for a good 2 minutes before I realized I had completely zoned out. So, if that doesn’t give you an example for how I’m feeling, I don’t know what will!

*It happened again*

OKAY, let’s write this post!

So, just a random couple of favorites this week since my brain is not with us this morning:

–> I wrote my first IIFYM/Flexible Dieting plan for my friend Katie yesterday! I was so nervous to do it (ask her, I’ve been putting it off for weeks), but my new life coachΒ talked to me about it on Wednesday and we actually made it an assignment for me to get Katie her macros by Thursday. So I went a little above and beyond and wrote out a plan for her, gave her an example of what I eat in a day on My Fitness Pal and gave her a basic check-in document she can use once she wants to get started. The information just flew right out of me, it was so crazy!

–> After writing that plan, of course all I could think about was my treat meal so I sneakily changed it to last night and went to get Mexican food with my sister. I shouldn’t have because I didn’t workout and reallllly treat meals should probably be on a day you worked out, but I’m hoping it won’t throw me off too much. I just love chips and salsa and margaritas, though I had a terrible headache later that night. Maybe it was the tequila?

Margs

–> I got my new Blog Boss Babe mug in the mail!

Blog Boss Babe

–> PEScience is always a favorite, but they’ve come out with a new flavor with only one carb (which is awesome) … Chocolate Cupcake. I MEAN REALLY. I hope it’s good because I ordered the 27-serving tub of it. Whoopsie. You know, for someone that worked in advertising/marketing for four years, you’d think I’d see through the marketing on some products, but I just can’t help it!

PESCIENCE

–> I’m calling this a favorite now, but I’m sure I’ll be complaining about it to you on Monday. BUT I have the entire weekend off starting at noon today. I have to bring my friend Brooke to her car after work and workout at some point today (though I’m sure a nap/relaxation period is going to override that for at least the early afternoon), but otherwise no plans! Maybe my sister and I will go to see the new Finding Dory movie, but that’s really all I can think of. I really should kick in and study for my NASM stuff this weekend as well as get a few more IIFYM coaching things, but we’ll see how it goes! I’m sure I’ll be bored out of my mind by 3 p.m. today, though. #ExtrovertProblems

–> Girl Crush

Laughing until your abs ache is my favorite exercise. πŸ“Έ: @lakescreates

A photo posted by Nikki Blackketter (@nikkiblackketter) on

Seriously, LOVE Nikki. She’s just super real, loves her cat, hates cockroaches and loves Harry Potter. Oh, and working out and taking pictures in Calvin Klein underwear. I mean, WHAT’S NOT TO LOVE?!

–> This funny

Funny

–> And I did another video – woohoo! I’m on a roll πŸ™‚

Okay, that’s it for me today! This post took me way longer to write than normal so I should probably go stare at something else for awhile. Is it noon yet?

Linking up with Heather!

What are some of your favorites this week?
Doing anything fun this weekend?

1. Amy says:

Happy Friday + wknd ahead:) Woohoo! I plan on working out later this eve…..want to do it right after wk but there is a family get together……plus, I’ll prob stay awake later by doing this, so it will happen! Good for you getting going with the life coach assignments! Yay! I want to see a movie this wknd, we’ll see, the one with Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart looks funny! Finding Dory, awwww, so cute looking, will have to see that sometime too:) have a great wknd. Jealous of your 1/2 day, wish we had summer hrs or something, oh well…….ha.

• Amy says:

Thanks lady, they were good—something about working out being the one productive thing I do each day on the wknd really feels good:) I had a “workout high” feeling yesterday…..it was so good!

I just watched your video from Wednesday while I cleaned and that story about that guy was SO weird! I would have probably called the cops and not stopped my car. I get so paranoid about people following me for some reason. Remember that case where a person called the cops and said they were being followed, but the cops didn’t do anything about it and the person drove to the police station and when they got out of their car, they got shot by the person following them?! I’m probably overly paranoid hah.That dress comment is so something I would say. Maybe not about pockets, but whenever somebody says something, Jon says I point out the obvious. I showed him a card and laughed and he just stared at me and I was like, “It’s a TACO!” I’m curious how this NASM stuff goes! How much is it? I would love to do something along those lines but I think I’d be hesitant since I feel so busy and honestly, I make such good money now that it’d be hard to give up. But maybe if I liked my job better, it’d be worth it! I just got so excited when you mentioned going to a movie! I was like, “That would be such a good thing to do tonight!” but we have a baby and I forgot for a second! No movies here, I guess!
    Liz recently posted…Ramblings AlwaysMy Profile

Right?! I need to be more paranoid about some stuff. Sometimes I think I’m a tough cookie because I lived in Milwaukee for four years so “Green Bay can’t be that bad”. Don’t worry, I’ve been yelled at about it. πŸ˜‰ I’m a little behind on the NASM stuff, but I really should do a review of it or just talk more about it. I think it was around $699 – I say “I think” because I’m paying a monthly fee and I got it with a discount. I couldn’t afford the upfront payment so they broke it down for me. I’m doing self-study, too, so it’s a little bit cheaper. Still effing expensive, though!

It really is crazy to think that July is next week already! This year just needs to slow down, seriously. Mexican food sounds sooo good too. Might have to make that happen this weekend! Full day of eating videos are so interesting! I am nosy & like to see what people eat during the day, haha. I really need to try to make one of those waffles again since mine were a major fail! Have a great weekend!
    Megan recently posted…chicago [ day 4 ] – sky deck, china town & thoughts on the city.My Profile

Right?! I agree! So crazy. Mexican food is my favorite food ever. I could eat it all the time … I mean, I do. Just look at my bank statements lol! I’m glad you like my Full Day of Eating videos! I love watching them, too, which is why I like filming them.