So it’s been a week …

Whoopsie, HI HOW ARE YOU I’M SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME BUT I’M BACK NOW. 🙂

Time to catch ya’ll up. Linking up with Amanda!

So, my last post was last Thursday (ohhhh whoops). Friday was a long (ish) day, but I left around 3 p.m. due to the holiday weekend.

Thursday Thoughts

I went and worked out right when I got out …

Thursday Thoughts

And honestly, I don’t remember what I did the rest of the night. It was a long time ago, okay?!

TRUTH.

Saturday I woke up a little late (since I was up late on Instagram as you can see above) and hung out with Jenny’s cat.

Thursday Thoughts

Her damn cat is ridiculous.

I went to PDQ to get the inside/outside of my car washed and then off to the gym.

Thursday Thoughts

I also got a little cryotherapy done on my wrist.

Thursday Thoughts

I got my new flavor of PEScience in the mail, which I still haven’t tried but it looks good!

Thursday Thoughts

Jenny and I went down to Appleton to go to Forever 21 and I spent an hour trying on tons of clothes and left with nothing. Why is their sizing so weird? Smalls are tiny and mediums are too big on me. Rough life. I tried on this dress at another store and while it was cute, I’m not paying $70 for a dress that I have no where to wear it to!

Thursday Thoughts

And then I spent the rest of the night watching YouTube videos (hellllo, Christian Guzman) the rest of the night.

Thursday Thoughts

Sunday was a pretty chill day as well. My sister left with her cat to go up north, so I was home alone. Which for me equals wearing minimal clothes and turning on the music really loud. I did get in a workout, though!

Thursday Thoughts

I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to get my cat to go away. He is not a clingy cat unless Jenny and her cat are gone. It’s the only time he’s interested in me.

Thursday Thoughts

The rest of the afternoon/night I spent watching Gossip Girl and YouTube videos. Fun? Oh, and I tried to self tan myself and that was a PROCESS.

Monday was the 4th of July – woohoo! The gym was closed, so I took a nice long walk outside.

Thursday Thoughts

The rest of the day I spent running a few errands, packing and a little bit of FaceTime. Nothing too crazy!

Tuesday was a crazy day. I woke up early (ish), went to the gym and then drove all the way to Minneapolis into a storm. 4.5 hour drive, but I did get to FINALLY meet Christina in “real life”! We’ve been chatting / reading each other’s blogs for years, so it was nice to finally meet her. We got a couple of drinks and then some sushi – or really she kept me calm while I freaked out because the Minneapolis airport wasn’t letting in any planes which is difficult when you’re waiting for a pilot …

Thursday Thoughts  Thankfully the airport opened up so Christina and I said our good-byes and I headed to see Dave! Haven’t seen him since April (besides on FaceTime) so that was pretty exciting.

Unfortunately the trip wasn’t a long one, so he was off to the airport at 11 a.m. on Wednesday after we had some breakfast together. I ended up driving back to Green Bay right away, which gave me way too much time to think about missing him so that was an interesting drive home. Shout out to my love, Saige, for talking to me for half of the trip! 🙂 Oh, and PS this is the only photo I got of Minneapolis (or is it St. Paul? Sorry, Minnesotans). (insert eyeroll here …)

Thursday Thoughts

I was pre-occupied, leave me alone. 🙂

I got home around 3:30 and was sooooooo tired.

Thursday Thoughts

I ran a couple of errands, did some laundry and that was about it for me.

Thursday Thoughts

Thankfully today I’m a bit more rested so I’m thinking more clearly. It’s been a crazy few days, but fun nonetheless!

And, to keep with my randomnes, here are two funnies I found:

Thursday Thoughts

So now you’re all caught up! I’m working both jobs today (boooo) and then I’m off to Milwaukee on Friday to have a girls weekend with Saige and Heather and I couldn’t be more excited!

How has your week been?
Did you miss me? (just kidding, that was very narcissistic)

1. Jessica says:

My week was only ok, it could of been better. I’m glad ur back, cause I’ve been missing ur blogs.

2. Amy says:

Yay, great to read a new post from you:) your wknd sounded fun-busy, esp with the visit to MN and breakfast with the pilot:) The pic you have is showing the city of Mpls…ha-lol. So is your wrist/hand getting better? I have a pulled muscle or something in my upper arm/shoulder, ugh! It hurts, as in I couldn’t sleep laying in bed last eve, it sucked…..and I need my sleep:( I will rest my arms and only do lower body and cardio for the next few days. It’s funny how you seem to like your sis’s cat more than your own……..:)

My wrist is a lot better! I was going to do upper body today, but it was still sore on Tuesday, so I feel like I should leave it just a bit longer! Don’t want to re-injure. I hope your shoulder gets better!!

• Amy says:

Good to hear this! I’m just getting into feeling great about wkouts, so I’m reminding myself that I can still do cardio and lower body wkouts, while this shoulder rests + heals:)

3. Jessie @ The Acquired Sass says:

Yes to that leggings funny & pretty much the reason I have no leggings, I cannot find any that work — so if you know of a brand, holler.

Ditto on that Forever 21 sizing. Except, not the part about being anywhere close to fitting in a small. A medium is tight, but my butt is bit, so, dresses and everything get swallowed up & end up super short & inappropriate, even if I buy a bigger size. WAHHH.

True, though. Some of the medium stuff doesn’t fit me either. I have a big booty, but a very small “stop’ so I’d put on a romper and my butt would be hanging out (like, all of it) yet the top would fall off my shoulders. THE WORST.

Yay! You got to see Dave again! 🙂 Very short trip but I’m sure it was awesome! When I first read this, I was thinking that you flew somewhere to see him but then read it again, haha. Forever 21 sizing does suck.. I have workout leggings that are a large but then I have a dress that is an extra small (and still looks like a nightgown on me). Have an awesome girl’s weekend!
    Megan recently posted…goals for july.My Profile

Haha, yes! F21 is so weird like that! Glad I’m not the only one struggling. And yeah, super awesome that I got to see him except now I want to see him all the time … selfish, I know. 😉

5. Jessica says:

I can’t wait to hear about ur Milwaukee trip. Anyways I’ve been doing a 30 day bikini body challenge. I’m on day four and I have 26 days to go! Have u been doing any challenges?

Haha, no. The pilot I was waiting for a is a friend of mine who was flying in, but there was a pretty big storm so we didn’t know if he’d be able to get in. BUT I agree with you, I’d be pretty freaked out if a pilot didn’t show up for a flight, too! Haha! Thank you! My wrist is currently feeling much better.