My Fitness & Weight Loss Story – 40 lbs lost!

Good morning! Since I’m off building lofts for students and making sure the football players bring the pieces to the correct rooms (you’d be surprised …), I figured I’d leave you with a video I made on my weight loss story. Disclaimer: It’s LONG. You know how I like to ramble. 🙂 But if you’ve ever been interested in the whole story of how I lost (and gained) 40 lbs, here you go!

P.S. I’m going to try REALLY hard to get the new link-up up tomorrow that Kelly sparked in my brain – a screenshot linkup! So if you’re interested in linking up, I’ll at least have that part up tomorrow. My goal is to make a button you can use as well, but I just don’t know that I’ll have that ready by tomorrow. It’ll be a work in progress right?

“Tutu

1. Marette @ Floradise says:

I watched all 30 minutes! Funny, I was a cheerleader too! And I was 100 pounds until college, when I put on 27 pounds and then proceeded to go up and down in weight until now. I have a feeling you will meet your goals and should definitely sign up for competition if that’s what you want to do!

Ahhh, thank you! And yesss, cheerleaders 🙂 I’m still deciding about the competition. I don’t want to do it just because “everyone else is”, you know? Plus it’s a LOT of work/money and I just don’t think I can put my all into it right now. But I’m still thinking about it!

2. Anne Danen says:

Watched it all, Jessie. I had no idea what you had gone through. You are an inspiration. Keep up the great work!

3. Torry says:

Loved the video – watched the whole thing and I can totally relate to you about your first college boyfriend and the mean comments…I had one of those too. I don’t like looking back at that time either bc I know now how badly I was hurting my own body.

Thank you for sharing your story!

Thank you for watching! It’s so hard to look back like that on a part of your life when you truly didn’t love yourself. Makes me thankful that I’ve moved forward!

4. Teresa Wolf says:

Great video chica…very inspiring! Keep up the great work. You will totally reach your goals. 👍👍👍

Hmmmm, that’s a good idea for a post! 🙂 BUT I’m currently coaching, but not doing personal training programs yet. Just strictly IIFYM and flexible dieting until I get my NASM certification. So if you want a coach, I’m pretty cool … 😉

Awesome! I can definitely relate to being thin in high school & able to eat just about anything without really gaining weight. It seems like college was when all of it started to pack on + even worse after college! I definitely blame it on having a crappy first “real” job. And just making poor food choices in general. You’ve come a long way since I started reading your blog! 🙂

6. Monica G says:

So great that you are valuing yourself as a strong young woman – and role model for others. Congrats Jessie -proud of you. Thanks for sharing your story.

7. Saige says:

This was totally amazing to watch, Jessie – both on the video and over the last several years! I planned to only watch a couple minutes of this video and wound up somehow watching the WHOLE THING! Anyway, I am so beyond proud of you, happy for you and inspired by you. Love you lots! 😘