I saw this little post over on Taralynn’s blog and since I’ve gotten a teeny bit more traffic since my weight loss blog/vlog, I figured I’d give this little survey a go. Plus, again, we all know how I feel about surveys. If you’re looking for a fun one to do, I suggest this one!
- What are your favorite smells?
– Roses or any fresh flower
– This specific men’s cologne that I only know when I smell it that my ex boyfriend used to wear
– The ocean
– Candles with cinnamon or apple usually get me (heyyyyy, fall candles!)
- Can you go a whole day without caffeine?
HAHAHA. No. I used to be able to, but ever since I started working out in the AM, I’m screwed.
- Who knows you more than anyone else?
Is it weird that not many people truly know all of me? #AquariusProblems So, probably my life coach, my sister (when she listens to me) or Saige. Though Saige texted me the other day and knew nothing about my new part-time job so … whoops.
- What song did you last listen to?
I’m not sure, really. I’ve been singing a song to myself all morning, though. “I’m so tired … hey, hey, hey … so tired” It’s gonna be my new single.
- Do you have a crush on anyone?
Um … No? I mean, there’s a couple of guys that I smile at when I get a text or snapchat or instagram like from. Does that count? 😉 #foreveralone
- Who is your celebrity crush?
Always and forever —> Zefron.
- Most romantic moment?
Ohhhh, another toughie. Honestly, I have no idea. I haven’t found a romantic guy, yet. What the heck. Probably my middle school/high school boyfriends Chris & Randy. They were always super sweet. I remember Chris made me a “mixed cd” with all the songs that reminded him of me on it. So, maybe that? He also got me jewelry and teddy bears all the time. Come to think of it, why did I break up with him?! (just kidding, he’s getting married to an awesome chick soon. Oh, 4th grade boyfriends …)
- If you could choose one color to wear for a whole year, what color would you choose?
Red. I lovvvvve red.
- Do you cook often?
Now I do since I’m back to tracking macros!
- What was the last film you watched? Did you like it?
Harry Potter & The Sorcerer’s Stone and OF COURSE I LIKED IT.
- Can you sew?
- What is your favorite fruit?
Pineapple from Hawaii.
- Are you health conscious?
Yes, though I need to fit in some more fruit and vegetables. I suck at eating fruits and vegetables, to be honest. It’s just given the choice, I’ll take rice as a carb over an apple. I can’t help it! I’ve been living on rice and protein.
- Do you curse a lot?
I curse like a sailor. In fact, if I ever say “heck” in front of you, it’s because I’m not comfortable around you yet. 😉
- When was the last time you had a pint of beer?
- Is there a certain food you often crave for no reason?
Chips and salsa. Always.
- Where was your last vacation?
- Do you shave your pits?
- What’s the last thing you’ve done that was crazy?
I don’t really “do” crazy, but maybe driving to Minneapolis to see a guy I liked (I saw him for less than 12-hours)? Flying to Hawaii by myself (because I’m chicken)? Meet people I’ve only met online for my birthday? Then again, I’m meeting two people I’ve only met “online” this Thursday so … (<— P.S. My friend Brooke gets SO mad at me when I do this, especially on my own in a city I don’t know. Whoopsie.)
– Party animal, I know. 😉
- Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how did it happen?
Two toes in high school. Broke it because I was throwing a temper tantrum at my mom and kicked a chair. Right before cheerleading nationals, I might add.
- How do you like your eggs?
In chocolate chip cookies.
- What was your last argument about and who with?
Had a guy scream at me during move-in, does that count?
- Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now?
I don’t think I’m ever satisfied. I’m always looking to grow and better myself. With that said, I’m happy with how far I’ve come, but I’m definitely ready for bigger and better things.
- Do you drink enough water?
No. I struggle with water.
- When was the last time you ate at Burger King?
I have no idea …
- Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
Beach, but I wouldn’t turn down the mountains.
- How do you usually feel when you wake up on a morning?
Tired and cranky and ready to throw the cats out the window.
- When was the last time you wore high heeled shoes?
Last week Monday – right before move-in.
- Vodka or wine?
Vodka, but I do like sweet wines. I’m just not a lover of alcohol, so I don’t drink too much.
- How often do you cry?
Very often. I cry at everything.
- Ever had a crush on a teacher?
- Can you wire a plug?
- Do you wear socks to bed?
No way! I hate that feeling!
- What is currently bugging you?
– I’m really tired
– Passive aggressive Instagram posts
– And my head itches 😉
- Where were you when you got your first period?
Class! I remember being so embarrassed when I went to the bathroom and so confused. Went straight to the nurse.
- Can you change a car tire?
hahaha. No. I wish, but that’s just not information I retain.
- Have you met more than ten celebrities?
- Do you sleep naked?
No, though I hate wearing any type of pants/shorts/leg restrictions so it’s usually just a tank top or something. Until it gets freezing outside!
- What was the best music gig you’ve ever attended?
Trans-Siberian Orchestra, every time.
- Have you ever had sexual feelings for anyone you follow?
- Do you think Benedict Cumberbatch is hot?
- Favorite Disney princess?
- Favorite city?
San Francisco or Dublin. (I need to go spend more time there…)
- Can you drive?
Yes, though some may question how well …
- Cigarettes or alcohol?
Neither, but alcohol if I had to choose.
- Exercise or healthy eating?
- What are you looking forward to?
Thursday – I love Chicago. <3
- What do you plan on doing with your life a decade from now?
I’m hoping to be married, or in a happy relationship. With at least 15 dogs. 😉 Really, though … I just want to be happy.
- Would you rather go back in time or remain where you are in terms of the time of your life?
As much as I’d love to correct some mistakes I’ve made or people I’ve wrongfully trusted, I’d still rather stay where I am.
GUYS THIS IS LONG ARE YOU STILL HERE??
- What do you crave for desserts?
Sour candy, frozen yogurt, Chili’s lava cake, chocolate …
- Who are your style icons?
Lauren Conrad, basically every fit chick on Instagram …
- Do you believe in an afterlife?
- What do you fear most about death?
Everything. It’s my biggest fear.
- Extrovert or Introvert?
Definitely an extrovert, but I still need some time alone to recharge every now and again.
- Do you own any pets?
Oliver, the stupid ass cat that woke me up at 3:30 a.m.
- Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Um … my mom accidentally called me instead of my sister on Friday.
- Favorite TV shows?
I don’t really watch tv.
- Do you prefer to text or call?
Text, though if it’s an important story or a guy I like, I’d prefer a call or Facetime.
- Morning or night?
If I could make my own schedule, it would be night. But since I can’t and have responsibilities, mornings it is.
- Do you like tacos?
- Do you enjoy walks?
Yes, it’s actually one of the biggest stress relievers for me. Walking by the water is key.
- Are you a frequent user of Facebook?
I’m on it a lot out of habit and my job, but I prefer Instagram.
- Do you watch animated shows still?
- What’s your “lucky” number?
- Are you scared of anything?
I’m actually afraid of a lot of things. It stops me from doing things I want to sometimes, which is not good!
- Any phobias?
I don’t think so. I do reallllly hate the sound of Styrofoam coming out of a cardboard box. Or forks scratching on a plate (I’m cringing right now). Or bees. I HATE BEES.
- Big mac or big whopper?
I like both, but I do like whoppers. I haven’t had one in years.
- Do you like to play board games?
- Would you eat a live spider for one million dollars?
It would kill me, but YES. Pay of my student debt.
- Would you forgive someone for cheating?
I don’t think so. I’d like to say I’d try, but I’ve been played so many times in life that once you lose my trust, it’s gone.
- Do you believe in aliens?
I mean, I just can’t believe that we’re the only creatures in this entire universe.
- Are you a grumpy person?
Lately, yes, actually. I’m so overwhelmed, tired and I’m sick of living here so sometimes that gets to me.
- Are you a worry wart?
- Do you like having your picture taken?
Sometimes! More than I did years ago.
- Do you like cotton candy?
Sure, it’s good! I’d never go out of my way to buy it, though.
- Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, but that scares me!
- What’s the weirdest flavor of ice cream you’ve tried?
I haven’t really tried anything too weird! I don’t eat ice cream very often. Lactose intolerant problems.
- Do you like math?
No, but I do like calculating macros.
- Do you remember lyrics easily?
Not anymore. My head is still filled with BSB, NSYNC and Spice Girls so there’s no more room!
- What was/is your favorite school subject?
I loved band and English.
- Are you allergic to anything?
No, but I do have a few intolerances. Like fake people … 😉
- Do you like rainy days?
Not usually. They put me in a grumpy mood. BUT when I had a boyfriend and could cuddle on the couch with him on a rainy day … definitely didn’t mind that. 🙂
- Do you like pie?
I’m actually not much of a pie person. I know, I know, I know.
- Do you lift weights?
Yes, girl. All. Damn. Day.
- Would you like children in the future?
If you ask me today, I say no. Maybe that’ll change someday, maybe it won’t.
- Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed?
Closed because monsters.
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Not usually – it’s not very good and I usually use a whole one for all of my hair.
- Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Maybe … #college
- Have you ever peed in the woods?
I grew up in the middle of nowhere. Of course I have!
- Do you still watch cartoons?
- Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
- Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
For a lot of money. Like, a lot. Like pay off all of my debt, all of my parents debt, all of my sisters debt, buy me nice things, put billions in a bank account-type of money. Just bein’ real!
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Does a card count?
- Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope! Knock on wood.
- When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
A flower, a red crayon, princess, witch …
- Sing in the car?
- Ever used a gun?
- Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Sorta, but they’re still fun to watch!
- Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
- Ever won a spelling bee?
- Ever had plastic surgery?
Not yet! I’d like a boob job, though.
- Which are better black or green olives?
- Do you want to get married?
Yes, I do!
- Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
Of course I would! Because I’m not going to just stand there and watch?
- What is one thing you wish had zero calories?
Chips and salsa. <3
Whew, that was long. And semi picture-less. I’m surprised if you’ve made it through, but it was fun to write. 🙂
Answer some of the questions below or, if you have a blog, blog about it!