Can you believe February is already over and we’re already talking about March goals? I know it’s a short month, but geez! March, here we come!
If you remember, I had quite a hefty list of goals in February (you can check those out here), but now we’re moving on to March!
How did February go?
What went SUPER well …
– Begin workout / macro program with Ben. This is going super well and I’m so excited to have a program again.
– Pull 140-150# in deadlifts. Just annihilated this one. I have been hitting 155# pretty easily all month!
– Squat 120-130#. Killed this one, too! I’ve been at 135# all month!
– Pay off $500 in debt. I actually knocked out $1000 this month. BOOM. But now I need to save instead of shoving all my monies into my debt.
– Write at least 3 blog posts per week. I’ve been killing that lately, too! I’ve consistently been at 5 posts per week all month.
What went pretty well …
– Losing 3-5#. I did actually lose about 3.2 lbs, but I’m back up about 1.2 this week. Fluctuation at it’s finest!
– 3-days of cardio per week. Ben actually only has two days of cardio in my plan, so 3 isn’t necessary. I’ve been hitting 2 no problem, though!
– Consistently track macros. I have been doing realllllly well, but haven’t been 100% on my game. Getting better, though!
– Figure out plan for future professional life. I’ve been working at this bit by bit. Talking with my coach, having conversations with other entrepreneurs, making small changes. I’m getting there!
– Start looking into freelance writing and social media. Same as the one above – they kind of tie together. 🙂 I did add the service to my blog, though!
– Finish setting up apartment. I’ve made a little headway. We got a few pieces of furniture from IKEA (just haven’t put them together …), got rid of some boxes, got internet, etc. Just need to get the IKEA stuff built and hang some stuff on the walls!
What didn’t happen …
– Try yoga. Whoops …
– Post a YouTube video. I reallllly want to, just didn’t get to it.
– Write love story with Ben for our e-book. We’ve both been pretty distracted this month with business stuff (his business is taking off) so it kind of got put on the backburner.
– Download Audible. Who knew downloading an app would be so hard?
– Figure out daily meditation or journaling.
March 2017 Goals
Health & Fitness Goals:
– Try to be as consistent as possible with tracking macros. First of all, I FEEL better when I do and second, I need to get off some of this weight. I’m feeling very uncomfortable in my own skin.
– Walk to work on Thursdays if the weather permits. It’s about a 45-minute walk, which isn’t horrible
if I’d download Audible …
– Up weight in both squats and deads. I’m just about there!
– Work on mobility. I’ve been having some issues with pain in my lower back, so I’ve got to make sure I’ve got everything loosened up every time I lift.
Business & Financial Goals:
– Email people about my new offerings. I’ve made a list of people I think would be interested in at least listening to me, so I need to get those emails out!
– Update WordPress theme. I’ve got one picked out, just need to take the plunge. I’m mostly just worried I’ll mess up my site.
– Continue writing 3-5 times per week on JustJessieblog.com + upload one video to my YouTube channel. This should be easy this month!
– Start writing love story e-book with Benjamin. <3
– Set-up newsletter. I know, I know. What kind of blogger am I without a newsletter?!
– Look into sponsored posts and networks. Marette was kind enough to give me some advice during our brunch date on Sunday. I need to take that to heart and get moving!
– Download Audible. Seriously, Jessie …
– Set-up apartment completely. I have some visitors coming in the next couple of months, plus I’d like to make the place feel a bit more homey!
– Weekly goal setting and motivation with Ben. Ben has this working document that he fills out weekly with life goals and business goals. We’re going to try to make it a part of our Sunday routine together.
What are some of your goals for March?