Happy Friday, friends! So sorry I’ve been non-existent lately. New job + migraine for two days = not much posting!
With that, I’ve felt a little dried up on the posting front lately. I’m not sure what you’re looking to see from me, so I’d love some feedback in the comments below.
Here are a few ideas from me:
- Dog posts (because DUH that’s going to happen)
- Continue with lifestyle posts like Day in the Life, Weekend Recaps and other random happenings
- Social media guidelines, tips, etc.
- Side hustle: How I’m doing, where I’m at, what I’m doing for the future, etc.
- Chicago things? Maybe restaurant reviews, things we do?
- Diet/Fitness stuff? Not sure how to move forward with this since my response to my body a couple weeks ago.
Also, a few of you have mentioned that I still haven’t told you the story of how Ben and I met and GIRL, I KNOW. Ben realllllly wants to write an ebook about it instead of a blog post and we just haven’t had a second to focus on it recently. If it doesn’t start soon, though, I’m just going to write a blog post about it and he’ll have to deal with it. #SuchANiceGirlfriend
With that, how to do you feel about any of those ideas? Do you have any others? I’ve just felt out of touch lately with everything and I want to get back into it. I absolutely love blogging and it’s my #1 passion – I just need a little help. 🙂 Thanks in advance and have a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend!