I seriously can’t believe it’s JUNE – what?! We’re almost halfway through the year. How did that even happen?
Time for some June Goals! You can see my May Goals here. 🙂
Let’s take a look back at May!
What went super well …
– Find a new gym downtown. Done!
– Get back on the workout train. Done, for the most part!
– Start my new job. Done, and done! 🙂
– Start coaching with Amy again. Thank GOD!
– Get settled and write a new DITL post. Done! I actually am putting my Day in the Life post on someone else’s website as a guest post, though. I’ll get one for you all soon!
– Spend time in Green Bay. Done!
What went pretty well …
– Continue work on self-love. My first step was this.
– Start cooking more with Ben. Does having him cook for me all the time count?
– Drink more water. I’ve been making a conscious effort to do this! And I’ve cut out coffee.
What didn’t happen …
– Lose 3-5 lbs. Nope. In fact, I probably gained a bit, but I’m trying not to focus on weight.
– Set aside money. Nope. After the crazy day of spending almost $1400 in 24-hours, I’m feelin’ pretty tight. HOWEVER, I’m moving past it and I know I’ll be able to pay it off someday soon.
– Go Spring shopping. Nope … the losing $1400 kinda hindered that!
– Start writing love story with Ben. ………..
June 2017 Goals
Health & Fitness Goals:
– Get back up to an average of 5 workouts per week. I’m currently hovering around 3.
– Start counting macros again. I stopped counting macros for awhile to get myself in a better headspace. After my trip to Nashville this weekend, I plan to get back on it! I feel so much better when I do.
– Incorporate new meals. The rice and meat combo has hit its limit.
Business & Financial Goals:
– Finish “You Are A Badass At Making Money” by Jen Sincero and start working on her recommendations. Love this book!
– Put together a budget. Believe it or not, I’m 29-years-old and don’t have a budget and it shows!
– Start thinking of money in a positive light, instead of so negative. This is one of Jen Sincero’s teachings, but I want to live a rich and financially free life and I can’t do that if I hate money as much as I currently do.
– Bring on two more clients. I’ve got to put a plan together to do so, but it includes reaching out to people. If you know of anyone looking for a virtual assistant or social media manager, please let me know! 🙂
– Post at least three YouTube videos in June. Oh yes, girl. I’m coming back!
– Post at least three times per week on this blog. Yay, blogging!
– Make a Vision Board of sorts. Whether it’s online or physical – doesn’t matter!
– Make my bed every day. I’ve gotten out of habit with this and it makes me feel so much better when I do it.
– Try meditation and/or yoga. Ben is getting certified in yoga instruction and has been telling me for months that I should meditate. I really need to do it – this overwhelmed brain needs it!
What are your goals for June?