P.S. Can we talk about how I had this blog named “2018 Year Review” for TWO DAYS hahaha. Thank you Torry for letting me know about the HUGE typo 😂
I’m all about looking back on a year, but sometimes it can be challenging! So many good and not-so-good things happened this year, making it one of the most life-changing years I’ve had. January:
- Decided we were getting a puppy!
- Landed a new job!
- Got a side hustle client!
- My sister graduated college!
- (Very good month for me! Lots of exclamation marks!)
- Went to Ben’s grandparents house in WI a lot!
- Celebrated Ben’s 29th birthday
- Took some time off the blog
- Found out I have Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Celebrated one year with Ben (and wrote our “How We Met” story!)
You could say it was quite the year. From moving to Chicago, getting a new job, quitting that new job, getting a puppy, traveling, moving in with Ben, losing a client and getting engaged … I mean … how am I still standing?!
How was your year? Any plans for 2018?